Monday, October 7, 2013

Subdued colors, better than no colors at all...

Our changing leaf colors, are becoming quite beautiful.  But the full days of sunlight, shining on them, have deserted us.
 
We are having days of rain, on and off...  So far, not big rains...  Not the kind of rains which make so many beautiful leaves fall. 

But it is still rather dull and misty out, and not bright-bright-bright. 

Of course, I shouldn't give up on taking pictures of leaf color changes.  Don't want to wait till they are nearly spent.  Or until we get heavy rains.

So though these colors aren't brilliant, I took the pics.  Better to have subdued colors, than no colors at all. 




4 comments:

Sylvia said...

Your fall colors are very pretty! Enjoy the season, it'll go by so fast.

Beehive Needleworks said...

Kindest greetings to you my dear...I am delighted that you found your way to my wee corner of the land, and that you enjoyed your visit there! I felt compelled to knock at your door as well, and am so very happy that I did!
Your outdoor landscape is breathtaking...and I am pleased to know that the winds have not reached your patch...they are quite unruly here this day.
With your table ready for tea, I have taken much joy in my visit with you, and thank you for your gracious hospitality!
Sending smiles your way ...
Judy

Wanda @ Just Vintage said...

Your fall colors are beautiful. Ours have only just started changing. Nothing spectacular yet.

Thanks for dropping by my blog and you're always welcome to come back!

Ricki Treleaven said...

Hi, Tessa! Thanks for visiting my blog. Your photos are lovely, and the trees are so pretty where you live!

Aren't the Brambly Hedge books fun! I love the illustrations.

xo,
RJ