Monday, September 16, 2013

Will a new tv show, make my cold feel better???? ,-)

Ugh...  My second day of early Autumn cold...


Ugh...  Seems that no matter what one does, a cold lingers for about 7 days. 


So...  Today being Day #2...  That would leave 5 more days to go.   Ugh....


But 'Sleepy Hollow' starts tonight!  On tv. 

Yes, yet another visit to Sleepy Hollow.  I've enjoyed some. 
Enjoyed "The Hollow" book Series...


So, I hope to watch this, on tv...  Check it out.  See if it's fun.  Fun for me, would be...  Entertaining tv...   Not bloody/crashingly/scary.  -grin-   



1 comment:

September Violets said...

I feel a tingle in my nose and throat this morning too ... oh dear. A good excuse to be kind to yourself and relax with a blanket across the knees & a hot tea/cocoa/toddy ;) I love the story of Sleepy Hollow too. Take care, Wendy