Friday, November 15, 2013

Look! Look! Look! Look! Look! Look! Look!


Look!  I have a full Background!

 Of my own picture! 

Thanks to Dear Petra of "Talulaah" blog.

I didn't know how to size one of my pictures, to make it the proper size, for a full Blogger Background.  She offered to size a pic, for me.  And it works!!!!!   

Now, I really have to find an Ap, which will work on my iMac, with which I will be able to do this magic, myself.  

This is exciting!  I have wanted to be able to do this (my pic as a full Background) for a long time.  This is the first time, it has been possible.  Wheeeeeee....... 

Thank you Dear One!!!






4 comments:

Sylvia said...

Oh how pretty, Love it.

Anonymous said...

looks great. I'll email you re: software. I'm a PC person myself. lots of free stuff around for that. but I'm not sure what there is for Macs... but I have a look xxx

NanaDiana said...

Congratulations, Tessa. Good for you- I don't know how to do much of anything with my blog other than post- lol xo Diana

Ricki Treleaven said...

I really like your background. How are you feeling today? Mouth feeling better?