Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Do you sometimes, get a "feeling"...?

(First icicle, the other morning...)

But it's a lazy snow, that's falling this morning (Wed.).  The kind of snow, that you hardly notice, against the grayness and snowy-cover of the early day.  Then, it's pace seems to pick up.  No longer do the flakes seem to fall in slow motion.  Now, they have work to do!  Laying another blanket on the cold earth.
~~~~~~~~

This package!  It took me 15 minutes to wrap.  Too long, of course.  Why this long?  Because I was trying to wrap it so skilfully, to save paper.  Hahhhhh....
~~~~~~~~

You know how that goes!
~~~~~~~~

A waste of time.  More time spent, actually.  More paper used, also...  -moan-  ,-))))
~~~~~~~~

 Silly me...
~~~~~~~~


"There's nothing sadder in this world than to awake Christmas morning and not be a child."
- Erma Bombeck

Source of clip-art
~~~~~~~~

Did you ever get "a feeling"?  That you should look into something, perhaps?  The other night, I got the "feeling" that I should visit a blog, which I have followed, off and on, for years and years.  I visited and found that there were bits-and-pieces of 'different.'  So glad I listened to, and followed that "feeling."






No comments: