Sunday, December 8, 2013

This and that... On Dec. 8th...

Have you ever made Mincemeat Tarts?  I make Mincemeat Pie for my husband.  But would like to try Tarts, sometime...  They look so cute.


The weather report missed, for Fri. night.  They said we could get 1-3 inches of snow.  Nope.  Just a little.  And it's all gone, by (Sat.) afternoon.


My 2014 calendar came...  That was a good thing, today.


"It is good to be children some times, 
and never better than at Christmas."
~Charles Dickens~




But my husband's little toy train set, will not be up, this Season.  He has tried everything, and he can not get it to work.  Soooooooo....   Out it goes.  And he is kind of "bumbed out."  :-)  It was so cute.  Little "Grandson" next door, used to love watching it.  Etc.

But since it won't work...  And since we have to get the ding-dang-tree up, we have to "step back and punt."


Below...

NOT, NOT, NOT my house!!!


This picture is from "Between Naps On The Porch" blog.  As my click-able Source link above, says.  

I posted it, because it is soooooo gorgeous.  Oh sigh.  Oh my.  Oh sigh.  :-))))

Of course, there are so many simply breath-taking interior photos on the Net, this Holiday Season.  :-)



No comments: