Tuesday, December 10, 2013

"Yes Gabriel, there will be a little train, around "Pop's" Christmas Tree..."

We seem to have the perfect Holiday Time Snow. 
 Just enough to cover a bit.
But not so much, to disrupt much.  And since it's stayed c-o-l-d, what little we got, has stayed.  Making a pretty cover...  I really love to have a bit of snow cover, at Christmas/Yule time.


Today is hair trim day.  I think I will "abandon" the Pixie cut, and go all the way (back) to the Judi Dench cut.  ,-)  But if I do, I must wear it with Attitude.  -chuckle-  I've done it before.  I can do it again!
 Remember "Elves With Attitude" from "The Santa Clause" movie?
("We're your worst nightmare, Elves With Attitude.")  
  Or, if you prefer, you can think of...
...THIS Elf With Attitude.  -giggggles- 


"There is no ideal Christmas; only the one Christmas you decide to make as a reflection of your values, desires, affections, traditions."  ~Bill McKibben


Photo Phunnnnn....  Trying to get pics of faerie lights, which appear diffused and fuzzy.

Guess what?  There will be a toy train, around the Christmas tree!  We got another one.  After all...  When one is 80, they should have a working toy train...  To share with their 3 year old GrandSon, next door.  :-))))))


More kind-of-diffused light from faerie lights...






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ha, I love the Legolas picture. that's an elf with attitude I wouldn't mind running into :)

Anonymous said...

Not only do I adore Judy Dench but her haircut is just too cute. I tried it once but I felt my face was too fat to carry it off, plus I don't have that perfect white hair, yet, LOL!
Hugs my sweet blogging sister,
Beth P